“[Their] richly-melodic vocal harmonies, coupled with their unique sound using bass, guitar, harmonica and washboard . . . transport you back to the early jazz and blues of the 1930s. The audience raved about the concert, and many asked us to invite them back!” - Michelle LeMonde-McIntyre, Librarian, Framingham Public Library. More…
- Summer 2015
- Wedding Party
- Saturday, June 20, 2015
- The Taj, Boston, MA
- Thoreau Society Annual Meeting
- Friday, July 10, 2015; 7:30
- Primavera Restaurant
- Thursday, July 16, 2015; 7 - 9:30 PM
20 Pleasant Street, Millis MA, 02054 | 508 376 2026
- Come down for an evening of delicious rustic
Italian food and speecy-spicy* acoustic blues and early jazz.
*All our music is gluten and GMO free.
- Waltham Farmer's Market
- Saturday, August 8, 2015; 11 AM - 1 PM
- Waltham Center