“[Their] richly-melodic vocal harmonies, coupled with their unique sound using bass, guitar, harmonica and washboard . . . transport you back to the early jazz and blues of the 1930s. The audience raved about the concert, and many asked us to invite them back!” - Michelle LeMonde-McIntyre, Librarian, Framingham Public Library. More…
- Winter 2016
- Amazing Things Art Center
- Saturday, February 27th, 2016; 8
- We're sharing the bill with the wonderful Americana singer-songwriters Mark Mandeville and Raianne Richards. Highly recommended!
- New England Folk Festival
- Friday, April 15th, 2016; 10PM
Mansfield High School
- Start NEFFA 2016 right with Outrageous Fortune!