“[Their] richly-melodic vocal harmonies, coupled with their unique sound using bass, guitar, harmonica and washboard . . . transport you back to the early jazz and blues of the 1930s. The audience raved about the concert, and many asked us to invite them back!” - Michelle LeMonde-McIntyre, Librarian, Framingham Public Library. More…
- Fall 2016
- Douglas Octoberfest
- Saturday, October 1st, 2016; 1
- Come down to Douglas for a bunch of great music, crafts, food and of course beer! Fun for the whole family. With your favorite jug band on the main stage at 1 PM. (For more info, see www.facebook.com/douglasoctoberfest)
- Blackstone Valley Music Coffeehouse
- Saturday, October 1st, 2016; 7 - 10 PM
6 Mendon St.
- We're the featured act for this lovely coffeehouse. We play one set starting at 8:15. Bring your guitar and sing a tune during the open mic!
- Private Party
- Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
The Algonquin Club, Boston, MA